The Carer

the carer

The Carer love our multi-purpose natural sanitiser because it ‘is hyperallergenic, non-toxic and safe to use on sensitive skin’. They were pleasantly surprised at the fact that it has passed stringent UK drinking water tests ‘making it safe to swallow and safe to use on items that are put in the mouth without the need to rinse’.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s